- Bachelor’s in Kinesiology and Health Promotion, currently pursuing a Master’s in Public Health Nutrition
- ACE CPT, Red Cross CPR/AED
- I have worked as a personal trainer, as a physical education teacher, and as a physical therapy aide. I have experience in powerlifting, soccer, softball, and have worked in many different areas of the health and fitness industry.
- I love anything to do with the outdoors; most of my free time is spent hiking or camping with my dogs. I enjoy trying out new sports, and hope to find a hidden talent somewhere that leads me to professional sports (figure skating, perhaps?) Outside of fitness, I enjoy reading, cooking, and gardening.
- Exercise should be seen as a celebration of what your body is capable of, not as a punishment. I believe that exercising is a form of self-care, and that fitness should not be used to correct something you hate about yourself, but rather as a tool that allows you to live your life to the fullest potential. I want to be active enough to play with my kids and use the world as my jungle gym – don’t you?